WooCommerce is one of the leading eCommerce solution out there. The fact that it works seamlessly with WordPress makes it even more appealing. It is an e-Commerce plugin which can be used by anyone thanks to its open source nature. The plugin was first launched on Sep. 27, 2011 as a fork Jigoshop WordPress eCommerce plugin according to BigCommerce. Since then, it has seen a sharp rise in popularity thanks to its ease-of-use and customization.
WooCommerce is here to stay and to understand better what it has to offer; we need to go through its statistics. The more statistics we share, the better we will be able to understand it. Overview of WooCommerce Trends in 2021 (+13 Statistics You Didn’t Know About)
Overview of WooCommerce Trends in 2021 (+13 Statistics You Didn’t Know About)
How Many Websites Use WooCommerce?
At the same time, we will be sharing the stats visually so that it becomes easy for you to grasp. People love visual things as it enables them to grasp the information easily. Our brains consumers visual information easily.
The first statistics that we are going to take a look at is its usage statistics. It is the leading eCommerce platform used by online platforms. However, it fails to win the top 10,000 site usage as Magento takes its place.
- WooCommerce has over 5 million active shops. This makes it the most popular eCommerce platform.
- It has reached a maximum download of 473,564 times on a single day. The next closest is 405,082on a single day.
- It has been downloaded 90 million times until now(APR 2020)
- 6% of online websites use WooCommerce.
- WooCommerce is used by 26% of all online stores.
- WooCommerce is not dominant when it comes to the top 10,000 sites. Magento takes the number one spot.
Examples of Real-Life Websites Using WooCommerce
This ends our WooCommerce stats article. If you have anything useful to add, don’t forget to comment below and let us know.
More To Explore
Industry report Overview of Facebook live Statistics, Usage And Facts
Industry report Overview of Web Hosting Statistics, Market share And